Well done everyone! The Meadow children have settled well. Aim to say Goodbye outside class from Monday, allowing your child to come in independently. We appreciate your support in achieving this. We’ll keep you informed when we feel the children are ready to line up on the playground.
As children start full-time our topic will be ‘Houses and Homes’. Through a variety of fun learning opportunities, we will be talking about our homes and learning about those of woodland creatures. We are also beginning our daily ‘Letters and Sounds’ phonics programme, focusing on the sounds; s, a, t, p, i, n, and now ‘m, d, g, o, c, k.’ Check out the classroom window for details.
- Please provide a named water bottle for your child, daily.
- Every child needs a PE kit with all items labelled. This stays in school for our Monday and Friday morning sessions indoors.
- Please let us know if your child is to be collected by someone different.
- Let the office know if your child is late or has a medical appointment.
- After Half term - Parent Helpers welcome.
- Friday 22nd September - Jeans for Genes day
- Tuesday 3rd October - 9.15am Harvest Festival
- Monday 9th October - Parents’ drop-in session
- Wednesday 11th October - 6pm Reading meeting for new parents.
We kindly ask you for a half-termly donation of £5.00. This money is spent directly on fun resources to motivate the children. This may be paid to the office. Thank you.